Re: Re: xAP Message Rate in Viewer

Mark Harrison (Groups) wrote:

>Kevin Hawkins wrote:
>

>>This was not just traffic being pushed onto xAP but a true single
device
>>'handshake' exchange using BSC via a PC app (modified BSC Mapper to
>>support invert ).
>>

>Ooh...
>
>Can I have a copy of that please? I'd like to update BSC Mapper to
>support "BSC Associations" as an "association
manager" - ie something
>that could _either_ support the associations directly, or push them out
>to remote devices.

Of course -  you/Mary wrote it ;-)

What I wanted to add to BSC Mapper was the invert function which inverts
the STATE parameter and a LEVEL invert option which changes say a 10% to
a 90%.  Lastly I wanted to add the long missing 'Save' button.   Kludged
the first bit which sufficed as I needed something to stress test the
xAP Netiom.  I have temporarily created two 'associations' lists as the
easy way to display the inverted and non inverted associations , need to
do the two other bits and tidy the first but can send you what I have
already if you just want an invert that is useable.