Re: What's all this OCX stuff!.... please :-)

As Joe mentioned I think you have installed the 'update' rather than the
whole application.  try this link for the MSI installer for Floorplan
beta 3 and run that., it should have all the bits in there. The (exe)
version you downloaded required you have beta 2 already installed.

http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=69

kevin