Re: What's all this OCX stuff!.... please :-)

You should stick with Linux... this windows stuff must be too hard ;)

Just kidding.=20=20

I havn't taken a look at floorplan yet, where did you get it?

a .mdb file is an access database, it's likely that the author of
floorplan includes this in the distrobution..

I downloaded http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=3DDownloads&d_op=3Dgetit&l=
id=3D69
floorplan beta 3, it was an msi file which is basicaly an install file.

After running that, it created c:\program files\xAP Floorplan\
It also created In that directory xapinternet.ocx and store.mdb as
well as a few other required files.

Joe

On 7/29/05, Shane Harrison <shane.harrison@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>  A linux man trying to cope with this new fangled Windows world.
>=20=20
>  So I thought the floorplan looked interesting. Downloaded latest and
tri=
ed
>  to run exe. Indicated it need an intranet.ocx(sp?).  So I located a
>  intranetocx_0_2.zip file and extracted that into the same directory
as t=
he
>  floorplan. Now the exe is complaining about not being able to find a
>  store.mdb.
>=20=20
>  I have googled, looked for install guides and nothing seems to talk
abou=
>  this that I can find.
>=20=20
>  Would some kind soul spare a few words of enlightenment for a dummy
on w=
hat