Re: xAP & SQL

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:25:28 +0100, Kevin Hawkins
<lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>NB  I would have to check that we actually have such a xAP application
>to send an email via a xAP schema - I had originally thought Stuarts,
>xAP Mail Monitor did but in just skimming the docs maybe it doesn't ,
>and I thought James and Patrick each had one too although maybe that
was
>SMS.....- does anyone have such an application ???

An old application that does this, but definitely needs an update (the
schema links on this page are out of date I now notice):

<http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=43>

And the xAP schema to do so:

<http://www.xapautomation.org/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=8>

HTH,

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/