RE: xAP & SQL

  • Subject: RE: xAP & SQL
  • From: "Neil Frost" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:10:55 +0100

Thanks James,

I use xPL quite a lot but my script writing for the meteor wasn't great and
I couldn't quite get it working properly.

I like the logging and I also like the interaction with xAP Desktop.

One thing though, is it possible for it to send an email to a specified
address for every call?

Thanks again
Neil