Re: New xAP section on http://www.kerninger.net

On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 21:19 +0100, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> Mark - just reminds me is there any news on when a version of BSC
Mapper
> that will save its configuration might become available  ?  A few
Netiom
> users who don't feel comfortable in teh scripting step to say xAP
> Floorplan or xAp Desktop would find that really useful I'm sure.
>
> Kevin

Kevin,

The plan (TM) was "several months ago", but at the time we'd not
realised how much more hard work two children were than one.

The revised plan (TM) is that I'll take the day off on Friday, and take
Pippa out somewhere, leaving Mary to finish off the BSC-Save code and
only feed Peter (9 months, not weaned.)

Can you confirm that you're happy for he code changes you made to BSC
(invert) to be released under the GPL? If so, we'll use that as the base
version for coding changes, if not we'll use the last purely-internal
version.

Mark