Re: New xAP section on http://www.kerninger.net

Heiko,

That's tremendous news.

If you'd like me to produce a German-language version of any of our
xAPps, then I'm happy to do so...

- xAPHomeVision
- BSCMapper
- xAPlogger
- xAPdb

... however, I'd need your help translating the English text into
German. Technical French I can cope with - but my German stops at "Ein
Reisling, bitte".

Regards,
Mark

On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 12:45 +0200, Heiko Kern wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>=20
> I=E2=80=99ve decided to implement a xAP section to my german
homautomatio=
> site.=20
>=20
> I=E2=80=99ve got a lot of questions from German users about xAP since
I b=
egan