Re: X10 and xAP

James wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> I have just been re-reading these post and have realised you are using
> php, I thought it was all cgi.  The following lets you send a xAP
> message in php using the socket class,  the code was part of the xAP
> intranet that i am working on. (phpnuke based).  You will need to
tweak
> the source address and uid as required.  I have used this on apache
and
> iis and it works fine on both,  but you need to ake sure the socket
> class exists on your install (most seem to have it)

[...]
> I hope this helps

Thanks James. It isn't doing anything though - maybe I don't have the
socket class installed on my version of php? Reading on php.net it says
that you can't enable it at runtime, only when you compile it. So, what
versions do have it? Maybe I should try the version you are running.
--
Andrew Jones
http://andy29uk.blogspot.com