Re: xAP X10 BSC Connector v2.5.0 released

Edward Pearson wrote:

> Yes, it was based on your original suggestion. I did it as an
> experiment but didn't progress it further as I realised I should be
> focussing on releasing a production quality BSC X10 connector rather
> than adding extended functionality. I'll document the schema used and
> post to the developer group.

If you could please. My webbrick arrived today, and I'm looking at a BSC
connector for it.

I'd be up for trying to add "distributed intelligence" to it.
(and,
ultimately, to the Homevision code also.)

Sadly, it's based around a siteplayer chip, so can't support xAP
natively (because Siteplayer's kernel can't report UDP/3639 up to the
application layer.) Hence the BSC connector is a PC-based program
(written in Python, so Linux and Windows compatable.)

M.