Re: xAP X10 BSC Connector v2.5.0 released

Edward Pearson wrote:

> The connector contains an implementation of BSCMapper which can map
> several BSC devices to one 'actual' device. There's no UI for the
> mapper, it's all driven by xAP messages and can be configured using a
> xAP Network Configuration application that I have under development.
> Since the schema definitions for mapper (and groups) are still being
> defined, I turned these functions off in the release code.
>
> Would such mapping functionality fit your security light setup?

Edward,

Do you have documentation for the mapper schema (or does it use the
schema I suggested last year?)

If so, then I think we need to move to document this ASAP - that way I
can port BSC mapper over to being a GUI for this schema, and thus
properly support distributed intelligence.

M.