Re: xAP SwitchBoard beta 2 released

Stuart Booth wrote:

>As I say, it's nigh on impossible for me to test so some of this is
>guesswork/unfamiliarity.

Hi Stuart,

Is this because you dont have two lines you mean to generate calls
??  I think you have a Meteor IIRC. The existing released version of
xAPTel works fine with Switchboard I believe , its just that some of the
newer features need the imminient beta 2 release  ( I could send you
offlist a pre release that works which is just a little poor on the GUI
/ instructions if you need it).

Or I could send you a sequence of xAP messages for you to test with
? However the xAPTel / xAP Switchboard /( xAP Outllook)  schema
interactions are one of the more complex ones as there are a large
number of call events all happening in realtime and Switchboard uses a
number of queries/action schema classes interactively that don't work
well when simulated - but make for a very neat solution when actually
running .

There are certain key call events that xAP Switchboard uses and it
will probably be possible to drive it using just a couple of these eg
the incoming.callwithCID or cid.incoming and the call complete or not
answered events.  I dont think you need the 'ring' or 'answered' to
simulate enough for what you want.  James could probably clear up which
are the minimum  'key' events for SB to simulate an incoming call with a
minimum of call information.

Kevin