RE: Other upcoming updates and new apps

  • Subject: RE: Other upcoming updates and new apps
  • From: "David Pullen" <dpullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:58:27 +0100

Sounds great James. I am particularly interested in Touchscreen. I have
always been a bit frustrated by the shortcomings of my browser control
and have not found any of the existing alternatives suitable.  A xAP
client with central distribution would be ideal.

Can you provide a clue on the new features in the Homeseer plugin?

BR
David