xap Ping 2

I have just installed xAP Ping 2 and configured some systems to
monitor, but I am having problems

heres the config file

xaP Ping
www.mi4.biz
------------
Program Config:-
# Enter your SMTP server address below, use "xAP" for xAP sending
or
leave blank to disable
SMTPServer=xAP
# Enter your SMTP server port. Usually this is 25.  This setting is
not used when the server is xAP
SMTPPort=25
# Enter the email address to send the alerts to
SMTPAddress=
# Unique UID to use for xAP
UID=2347
# How often in seconds between scans
Delay=60
------------
# Now add items to scan like this
# Server=Server Name,Drive Letter,Min %
# eg.  Server=Server,D,10 will check \\server\d$ and raise an alert
if its equal or below 10%
# eg.  Server=www.mi4.biz,ping,0 will ping www.mi4.biz and raise an
alert if not successful
# You may add upto 1000 Server= lines, two sample lines have been
added. Feel free to delete them!
------------
Server=www.mi4.biz,ping,0
Server=hserver,c,10
server=hserver,ping,0
server=eserver,ping,0
server=tablet,ping,0
server=amityone,ping,0
server=amitytwo,ping,0

Now I know that Amityone is off line and I get messages like

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF234700
class=mail.outgoing
source=mi4.ping.hserver
}
Message
{
from=xAP Ping Remote <>
priority=High
subject=xAP Ping Alert !
to=xAP User <>
}
Body.Text
{
text.1=Amityone success (0)
}

and

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF234700
class=message.display
source=mi4.ping.hserver
}
Display.text
{
line1=From xAP Ping
line2=
line3=Lost contact with Amityone
priority=8
}
Display.look
{
align=Centre
}

and then I get this

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF234700
class=ping.status
source=mi4.ping.hserver
}
Ping.Results
{
www.mi4.biz=success (125)
tablet=success (0)
amityone=success (0)
eserver=success (0)
hserver=success (0)
amitytwo=success (0)
}

So perhaps I dont understand this properly, but

1)ping results says it can see amityone which isnt right
2)message display says its gone away which is right (but can I turn
this off or send it to a target?)
3)Its sending an mail.outgoing even though I have asked it not to
and haven't defined my server and the body text message is also
incorrect

Any help appreciated

Kevin