Re: xAP News 2 BETA 2 Released

  • Subject: Re: xAP News 2 BETA 2 Released
  • From: James Traynor
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:00:00 +0000

Stuart Booth wrote:
> On one of my news feeds I regularly get a timed out message, an error
> message on-screen, and the app closes down. Any ways of determining
> which feed is causing it the problem? I have 20+ feeds going I think.

In theory if a feed has an collection error the the next xAP message for
that feed has an Error= in the first message block. Nothing should cause
the program to error like that. Is it running as a service or tray?
Could you email me your config file and I will get to the bottom of
this. I guess this is why it's still beta. :-(
James