Wildcarding in the Slim Connector

  • Subject: Wildcarding in the Slim Connector
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 01:46:31 +0100

Stuart,

Can you just remind me what options you are supporting for
wildcarding in targeting Slim Players when you have multiple Slims - not
quite working as I would have expected here for some display messages but I
have probably done it wrong. Do you support > and * and in all positions
??

Target=KCSoft.SliMP3.>

Target=KCSoft.SliMP3.machine:*