Re: xAP Weather 1.7 released

aggg. Just got home and read all the emails about weather. Confused I
downloaded the app and sure enough it has totally the wrong exe in it :-(
I have repackaged the app and uploaded it to mi4. To avoid confusion the
correct exe will report to be Version 1.7a when started.

Display messages get sent out if either the windspeed, wind direction or
temperature changes. The check is done at the collection time not at the
send out xAP messages time. For more advanced functionality I would use
the homeseer plugin with xAP variables setup to trigger a display event.

Sorry about the exe

James