Re: Binding to just one network adaptor / ip address?

  • Subject: Re: Binding to just one network adaptor / ip address?
  • From: Stuart Booth <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:02:23 +0100

On Tue, 18 May 2004 22:43:35 +0100, "Mark Harrison \(Yahoo!\)"
<mph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I think that the problem is that the xapautomation site contains lots
of
>"links to other developers sites", but only a fraction of the
applications
>to be found there are linked directly...

I've taken a conscious decision NOT to include all the different
flavours. For instance, just the other day I added the xFx X10
Connector to the list in its GUI form, and included links in that
single download to the console and Windows Service versions.

I'm basically adding them as I update them. I added the RR Connector
the other day too, although it's currently only available in its GUI
format. Just need to finalise the packaging of the Service version
tonight and that'll be up too. Hopefully tonight anyway :)

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/