Re: xAP weather feature requests

max barker wrote:
> James,
> In the weather.report date item, is it possible to output the month
and
> day as two figures
> It would make it a bit easier to extract the information for
> designer/homeseer variables.
I have sent you an exe off list this should force the BBC data to use
the YYYMMDD format. Assuming it works as expected I will release it as 1.8

> Also, SWMBO wants to know if you can add a forcast to xap weather. As
we
> all know, these sort of things are driven by input from our other
halves :-)

Don't see why not, this will only work from the BBC source but the
information is on the page so it should be just a matter of a lot more
searching within that page. I am assuming the 5 day forecast is all you
are after?

> Is there a broken link on the mi4 home page? "Guides" and
the image
> above it take you to two different places.
I think you caught me mid changing things around. "Guide" used to
point
to a simple list of guides but now with all the HomeSeer guides I
decided to split things up so each application will have it's own
separate list.

> Max
James