Re: Multiple streamers

Ahhh...

I had just come to a conclusion about the schemas that seems to fit
with this.

Actually,if I was using the embedded Exstreamer code it wouldn't help
much as I run the Exstreamers in mode 3 with the slimserver. They
know nothing about the tracks, mode, or elapsed time - all this
information comes from the slimserver. The information I do need from
them (and this is for control as well) is volume and source (I am
streaming from both the slimserver and the Instreamer)

I did notice that the "Audio Remote Display and Controller" seems
have the xAP variables listed twice with the first set related
to .info and the second to .event. Does this mean that the .event
values will overwrite the .info values?

xAPDesktop is looking good James. I still need to understand more
about the display designs though!

BR
David

> The "Slimp3 Remote display and controller" uses the original
xAP
audio
> schema. The only current bit of software using this is the Slimp3
> connector, hence the name.
> When people started playing with the Barix, homepods, rios etc the
audio
> schema developed into something a bit different.
> The "Audio Remote Display and Controller" display is for
this new
schema