RE: Re: Multiple streamers

  • Subject: RE: Re: Multiple streamers
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:00:56 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C44813.26D1F910

I'm hoping David that as the emails catch up this is now sorted for you ? I
hadn't realised James was so 'up to the minute' with his new audio schema
releases.

In the meantime I have attached to this email a wide version of the SliMP3
xAP desktop display - it will work with any player that is attached to the
Slim Server - if it doesn't make it through to the group then look for it
in
the files area - called WideSlim.zip

Copy the contents into a display folder - there are two settings files the
wide and the narrow one - whichever one you rename to settings.txt will be
what is used. The default settings.txt is the wide one. You need a bigger
desktop area of course.

Kevin