Re: Call for Website to be updated

  • Subject: Re: Call for Website to be updated
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:50:00 +0000

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:49:57 +0100, James <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=JtTfl3NtftcmN9nB1jxGh6yK93nPi666sC1mcJT4t8eZ8sBp4GcncxdhgpMfqPd9H6xre_gf6w">james@m...</a>>
wrote:

>The other option I breifly played with was the RSS feed idea.
>It would be fairly easy to create a nuke module that collected news
from
>certain sites and automatically added them as news.

And add a standard prefix intro perhaps? "xAPFramework.net :
<headline
of story>" Then I try to ensure my own news reports read okay over
on
the xAPAutomation site too.

If we could plonk a category image alongside these stories, and then
have an image for each contributing site you could quickly pull up
news stories relevant to the donor site, just like in phpNuke.

Or can we somehow tag a story to be excluded? Without this I couldn't
link to a story on xAPAutomation, as it would automatically include it
back again! Oops...

// Who wrote his xAPFramework documentation on 16th December 2002
// ... and hasn't touched it since :(
--
Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=t67C9rGX3SJ-tqjC3XNSbEnqolG4JC0wqbqlbvIB3a4zTjTXuyUx_2AO_rsq8mhz_2dYv_a2zQcck32sHdsq7Q">stuart@x...</a>