RE: xAP Website Updates?

  • Subject: RE: xAP Website Updates?
  • From: James
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:19:00 +0000

That will be the rss/rdf feed. All phpnuke and most other CMS systems
have this available. I can't see any reason why the main xapautomation
site can't poll certain approved sites to pull out new news. Example
being <a href="http://www.mi4.biz/backend.php.";>http://www.mi4.biz/backend.php.</a>

James
"Maker of the Thing"

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=6J1w02HR21faMf1_jKf4vZPfeT9GldTfspaAJ7Eh-Ql058cA9RbHHBMFe5zufEzffbExTTIJaFSrQ6X59WQ">lists@x...</a>]