Re: xAP Website Updates?

  • Subject: Re: xAP Website Updates?
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:12:00 +0000

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:08:30 +0100, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=hGSdcVFndsiwSGoqlrxpVocLMP4flT6ZuGYo7_F8MCYtpIFE-dUCICiA9vi57NA3ni5pMkDxkDfn4aHzWG4fG5Hc">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

>Not knowing anything about php-nuke - but isn't there an inbuilt
facility
>there for pulling latest news updates from one site to another - as the
xAP
>news thing does ??

Even better! I post on my site, and xAPAutomation gets them
automatically.

I do like the sound of that, although some of my waffles may not be...
appropriate, for lack of a better term.

I'm not sure on PHPNuke news updates. I sorted of started the process
of upgrading from 6.0 to 6.8 last week but haven't spent any more time
on it lately. There's a lot of things to read through on their forums.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=tBAKmPfNSwll24vNH_SIChIxt_v7IUwhI4UUWokL5l8ZvoztVweH4ww4a-tSwfpbPRFctNOKacS8YFygEP0">stuart@x...</a>