Re: Re: New Email on-screen display messages?

  • Subject: Re: Re: New Email on-screen display messages?
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:42:00 +0000

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:36:39 -0000, "max_adamiec"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=jaAlxVxpmmdmaoxXoKGyMbmJdImnYsuz7ztr-Xl8rrUohqmJBL00b45dAjAbER7RANDnO5t5biTWjEFvi0sfCA">max@v...</a>>
wrote:

>A vote for Re: trimming as an option.
>
>I'd like to keep them in my own setup.

I'm actually coming round to leaving them in, but it is now setup as
an option.

I've actually got it dropping the email address too and trimming the
quotes that are occasionally placed around the user name.

e.g. From: "Stuart Booth" <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=pw8RYkudQzewrQ1Qh0eip-LKa7aqTj0chAu2cvuIaqgG4pvPEVqtUDDyDUKIAGXiSjISokZ87JRsClSBfBPfhQ">stuart@x...</a>>
becomes:

From: Stuart Booth
Subject: New Email on-screen display messages?

And to be honest, I don't actually like it!!

I'm just looking at some ways of allowing user-defined templates so
you can format the message to your own requirements.

How about this for instance as 2 separate messages, one after the
other: