Re: A little more help please

  • Subject: Re: A little more help please
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:11:00 +0000

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:02:10 +0100, "UKHA " <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=_wbPK2BQ9DZuMCSL9qmOxEc133jv8bnOhGrKdUFtTM_RwEKBD4D1m9Hs6z9Sc-YQ0tZadNOgiAOEYM70">ha@o...</a>>
wrote:

>OK The Slimp3 connector works ok and i can send message from the sample
messages.
>Can you explain to me what i need to do to the Xap Send config so this
displays
on the Slimp3.

Well it sounds like you've already got this all working, but I'll ask
the question anyway...

Do you still need some info on targetting a message at a SliMP3?

You'll probably be using a modified sample message I'd guess. These
should mostly be lacking a Target=... line in the message header. By
add/altering this value you can send messages to specific Slims if you
want it to. Otherwise the message goes to ALL your Slims. I think.
Haven't really had the opportunity to test that aspect thoroughly
though...

HTH,

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=6ldu8Zm7TlIOdW-ZmdUMdCP-l3-iAeyXahFQznb9NEOt2VNb32w0_T_QIHrxEFOi_0qWzZuUQNQTHkOyjFYNz-I">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net