Re: Slimp3 connector help

  • Subject: Re: Slimp3 connector help
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:33:00 +0000

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:22:20 +0100, "UKHA " <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=gmXTe-41J3g6Yu-oUkFVIQp97mplidwgL9kTYwbfmz_5G2hdq0K1-_cRZTSjnhEj_ppTLSv_VFRN46H5">ha@o...</a>>
wrote:

>Hi Stuart
>
>Thanks all working now, seems i didn't have the lastest Slimp3 server
software.

Excellent. I was hoping that would be it. There was a fairly
significant change made to the Slim server a while ago in the way you
direct commands to specific players. Others had found that continuing
to use the older addressing method (IP address vs the newer MAC
address) caused the Slim Server s/w to crash. I don't tend to upgrade
my server s/w too often at the moment.

Any further elaboration required on the xAP aspects, just shout.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=TkK03Hmjfbg-jygf9RCjulrwzOhviEoPqxyda3nYVWJVhj5ntepBbyXBK_QR4--MEj8Wd7PehKVAINl0FtWp">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net