Slimp3 connector help

  • Subject: Slimp3 connector help
  • From: UKHA
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:12:00 +0000

Hi

I've just started dabbling with Xap and am having troubling get the slimp
connector console working.
I have put my server name in the config file. Started the console and get
the
following and then the Slimp server software crashes and needs be
restarted.

Can someone please help ?

Cheers
Martin

xAP SliMP3 Connector (v1.2.7.1)
xAPFramework.net v1.2.7.1 for xAP v1.2
Copyright (c) Stuart Booth, KC Software, 2003

Configured Hub Mode: Automatic
Current Hub Status: Hub Client

xAP SliMP3 Connector (v1.2.7.1)
xAPFramework.net v1.2.7.1 for xAP v1.2
Copyright (c) Stuart Booth, KC Software, 2003

Configured Hub Mode: Automatic
Current Hub Status: Hub Client

xAP SliMP3 Connector (v1.2.7.1)
SliMP3 Server: Server01 [192.168.16.2:9001]
SliMP3 players detected:
SliMP3 Server not found. Incorrectly configured? Or Server still starting?

Press <Ctrl-C> or <Ctrl-Break> to exit...

Date/Time Event Details