Re: SliMP3 Connector as a Windows Service now available

  • Subject: Re: SliMP3 Connector as a Windows Service now available
  • From: max_adamiec
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:31:00 +0000

Not yet tried anything with the large displays.

The queuing works very well. I'll let you know if there's any
trouble with the service starting up.

One unforseen problem (I doubt you can fix this).
It's hard to keep my ebay activities secret from SWMBO, when all
the "you are the highest bidder" and "congratulations,
you've really
spent too much" automated emails are routed to the slimp3 she's
listening to :)

Max

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=dll9MWoqpZl77t2_avE1BSHBhBAcH30gTy4IiJvQqVvaJ4XoijR0kkpYf7KS3QnAXgz8hE6RVjBaIVdrFsvEwF_s4lIKahW23Q">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
Stuart Booth <lists@x> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:41:37 +0100, Stuart Booth
> <lists@x...> wrote:
>
> >Max,
> >
> >I've got a new build of my SliMP3 Connector pretty much ready to
go.
> >Tonight I've changed it to connect to the SliMP3 Server slightly
> >differently.
>
> 'tis done.
>
> SliMP3 Connector v1.2.7.1 is here:
>
> <<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?</a>
name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=25>

> And a similar update to the TiVo -> YAC router (now v1.2.7.0) is
> available here if you or anyone else uses that:
>
> <<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?</a>
name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=24>