Re: SliMP3 Connector as a Windows Service now available

  • Subject: Re: SliMP3 Connector as a Windows Service now available
  • From: max_adamiec
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:52:00 +0000

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=R4I9lNQdAr_BJponfK-2Kop6TGbIPmavIdvfOH95V5LF6TbZv9nXmNgXx3_gAWbPoNlTUe2xeHMvJPvyPuUJ4fLXWRnIqj8">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
Stuart Booth <lists@x> wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:16:22 -0000, "max_adamiec"
> <max@v...> wrote:
>
> >I've updated to the new email osd service, pop3 service, and the
> >slimp3 service and everything appears to be working as expected.
> >
> >Had an issue with the slimp3 connector service not starting on
> >bootup, reinstalled the service and all seems fine now.
>
> Oh dear. Let me know if that persists and I'll tell you how to get
> some trace output out of the thing, which could help us.

Still happening. I've noticed that the service starts up then stops
after a minute or so.

Could it be something to do with the slimp3 server service starting
around the same time? I'd noticed with the original console version
of the connector, if I was a bit too keen in launching the connector
(when the slimp3 server is still starting up) it would give a
message like "no slimp players found" then shut down. Try it
again a
minute later and all ok.

Max