Re: Re: slimserver doesn''t start on system boot

  • Subject: Re: Re: slimserver doesn''t start on system boot
  • From: Max Barker
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:38:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Seems to
be working all right. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">The
upgrade wasn't quite as painless as normal though. I had to manually reset
everything except the player address, only a couple of minute work
really:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">Max</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A title="lists@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:lists@xxxxxxx";>Stuart
Booth</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A
title="xap_automation@xxxxxxx" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, November 23, 2003 3:47
PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [xap_automation] Re: slimserver
doesn't start on system boot</DIV>
<DIV></DIV><TT>On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:42:52 -0000,
"Max Barker"<<A href="mailto:max@xxxxxxx";>max@xxxxxxx</A>>
wrote (on the Slim list):>Just upgraded to slimserver on an XP box. Heya
Max,I noticed over on the Slim list that you've just upgraded to v5 I
takeit?Got a confession to make ... I haven't tried the upgrade myself
yet,so let me know if you encounter any problems with the xAP
SliMP3Connector.BTW, right at this very moment I'm putting in some support
to betterhandle double height text displays. I ought to upgrade to v5 to
see ifthere are any changes in the Slim side of things in this area.
I'malways slightly reluctant to upgrade things however.S-- Stuart Booth
<stuart@xxxxxxx>xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development
framework for .net<A href="http://www.xapautomation.org/";>http://www.xapaut
omation.org/</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<A href="http://www.xapframework.net/";>http://www.xapframework.net/</A></TT><TT>To
to:xap_automation-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</TT><TT>Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of Service</A>.</TT> </BLOCKQUOTE>