RE: Rather ghost towny...

  • Subject: RE: Rather ghost towny...
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:08:00 +0000

Discussion - no real discussion, just no time, too busy coding and having
colds. Better go and develop a new 'Inputs' schema now I figure I need one.
Bad idea putting switches on the relay board.

Ian

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=CaOoyvyK6JLBAFhYRAAVFa0uMkW2Z7zSGYVcOPLrP3SfV3iJHDO2MEV_xzA7MkOKQC3SS7TFO-dnff9W2w">ian@w...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=HdNZCNUh1ISD0iuEp0gdNv66qycuxBgTFONn0zshgTQQq0e1SPegKT9UXY0X0YyA13oBkSezpes2YuToVbcksA2Ax50q">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=U6mUkuExwLz21SOMJHNv65W0o6O3y3vhdhcyxUZ7Axj6iewry40tDzKWTsurkNnTC9-dDXdjjs3NMWTtwtXqzva1sz72F88gMgH4Xge6AmAA">xap_automation-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>