Re: xAP Weather 1.1 Released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Weather 1.1 Released
  • From: James
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:36:00 +0000

It looks like the BBC have changed the webpage design for the weather,
so the scraper is having problems!

I will have a look at the new site and tweak Weather. This will always
be a problem with a website scraper, hence the suggestion to stay, if at
all possible, with the ICAO data.

I will also fix it so the error is properly displayed and even inserted
when the scraped errors out.

James