Re: Re: slimp3 connector-actively refused

  • Subject: Re: Re: slimp3 connector-actively refused
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 09:48:00 +0000

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 01:02:27 +0100, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=CB-oXU4RxSrQxGpZSWHujRGngI6MVMu_FKaX8Af2ifZEo6zFQTIsNvG6jwKMQMASu-9aBe0XuRwX-NaZoTA">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

> Good News - there is a new SliMP3 server version 4.2.3

Downloading now...

> Better News - Stuart's xAP SliMP3 connector does not crash this
>version - I think it was SlimDevices bug - not Stuart's !

Yay! That's what I thought actually upon reading one of your messages.

> Bad News - it still doesn't work - unfortunately they changed the
>way of addressing the players so it doesn't actually display anything !

...but I did realise I had to update the player addressing mechanism.
Sorry, I still haven't done this quite yet. Haven't got much of
anything done this past week. Too damn hot. I get so little done in
the hot summery months, basically.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=KILfPAJQ5iEb-nGWVSN981FTEpNspNMA0eFZ7leiLvTO-yDZHYglAMpX-M4kMliox88FH_vxcGieRM1KeG4">stuart@x...</a>