RE: Re: slimp3 connector-actively refused

  • Subject: RE: Re: slimp3 connector-actively refused
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 01:02:00 +0000

Good News.... Better News - and (as ever) Bad News...

Good News - there is a new SliMP3 server version 4.2.3

Better News - Stuart's xAP SliMP3 connector does not crash this
version - I think it was SlimDevices bug - not Stuart's !

Bad News - it still doesn't work - unfortunately they changed the
way of addressing the players so it doesn't actually display anything !

Kevin

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=y61ec8ZoEdAMJfATSwv9WwwJ6DwDzylF2J6rkEQLxSKLO9hGtaF_1LmEYDDXZgVf4vmAwWu5_AcLKu-t0w">lists@u...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=Gy7thI8u0sNxlhOhX3tjCqRoqBQG6PR3HUuxmtRQAqPLPsMaA6OT5UnlFjiOfURakoV1QgyRWrBqpDPSzzeelsRoSIo">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>