RE: Interconnecting the xAP protocol with x10 signals

  • Subject: RE: Interconnecting the xAP protocol with x10 signals
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:10:00 +0000

Alex,

Although this may not be the best PR for a xAP group I can only
endorse what Steve says below. Almost forget xAP for the moment and get
started with some X10 kit and have a play - the ActiveHome software will
provide a good starting point. xAP comes into the picture really when you
start to expand your system a little.

- I don't know what your background is - it sounds like it might
have some electronics in there and maybe some software >>? Anyway as
you
said -once you're started you're hooked.

I have emailed Dan's address to you directly.

Kevin

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=PvaJOG8bj3eQSddjNKiyh2LyBak2Pr0gIJPS2j6h5_tHGOPglqX3WIROlYsSWtp6E9cgioElZZGqD244KinUfnDiAA">steve.cooper@u...</a>
[mailto:<a