RE: x-10 hardware documentation

  • Subject: RE: x-10 hardware documentation
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:27:00 +0000

Alex - just double checked and a guy called Dan on the UKHA mailing list is
based in Romania - have a search - if you can't find his posts I'll email
you his address directly - just don't want to post it here on a list.

Kevin

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=GCbdNI_Bk5Ne1JSnm7JuJFK4wpLCXuUv4aCMU91bgErJNJl5K_PKXPTq-Fh-V21WU8bSCev7grA5EE4D3akGYLhK">lists@u...</a>]