Updated xAPFramework.net apps/source

  • Subject: Updated xAPFramework.net apps/source
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:07:00 +0000

Hi Folks,

I've just uploaded the latest build of my xAP Framework code library,
v1.2.3.3, for Microsoft .net v1.1.

You can read the full story here:

The binaries and source for the framework are available in the
Downloads section. I've also updated all my xAP apps to fix a few
minor buglettes - having just noticed for the first time that a few of
them were pumping out multiple heartbeats.

The most notable features of this release are support for SliMP3 OSD,
and some support for wildcard addressing. My xAPListener class (that
listens for xAP messages) will now report badly formed xAP messages
separately to totally unrecognised or well formed messages.

Getting this release out means I can move onto some new things I have
in mind which I require myself now.

As ever, any problems/queries/bugs/comments, let me know.

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=Ar-JBfmkhSJVrfUBC9U-o03-FGWIE05jRJyTFh-An3HacuHZrSqRt_7KUOXy4N2gjA1IKbdW3UnKPUQ06GhbKow">stuart@x...</a>