Re: ISP choice

Kieran,
Thank you.  Do you use just the broadband or have other things as well
(VOIP, domain, dns and email are where I think I'll need to be at to get
same as what I use on plusnet currently)

robin

This email was brought to you by telephone

> On 13 Mar 2017, at 10:03, Kieran Broadfoot kjb@xxxxxxx [ukha_d]
<ukha_d@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Robin,
>

> I moved to A&A just over a year ago and have had nothing but a
great experience with them.  I am particularly positive towards their
efforts to champion privacy concerns on behalf of their users.

> k.
>

> On 13/03/2017, 08:37, "Robin Edwards robin@xxxxxxx [ukha_d]"
<ukha_d@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>    As part of moving house I'm rethinking a number if things.  Have
already deployed new heating controlled by Evohome and very pleased with
it.

>    I now need to get internet access.  Currently on Plusnet however
considering other options as typically staying put doesn't get best deal.
After a load of reading I'm considering Andrews and Arnold as an option, if
anyone is using them or has used them I'd be interested in your views.

Posted by: Robin Edwards <robin@xxxxxxx>

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums