Re: ES Pendant Light Holders

Hello,

Not Hue related, but I was looking for a good, bright, dimmable CFL a
while ago and all I could find was an Edison Screw.

Completely failed to find proper UK pendent, but I did find these two on
Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00H4X2GTE
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BNQYVQY

In the end I went with the adaptor - avoided rewiring.
It does make the bulb quite a bit lower - which may or may not be a
problem depending on your lamp shade.

nick.

On 2016-01-02 22:48, Wayne Harrison Wayne@xxxxxxx [ukha_d]
wrote:
> Hi All,
> Following on from the Philips Hue thread a little, what are you all
> using to get an ES light hooked up ?!
>
> I see there are converters - but looks like its going to add extra
> length to the lamp. Not ideal.
>
> Ideally, an ES version of these
> http://www.screwfix.com/p/crabtree-cordgrip-lampholder/23150
>
> Something that isnâ??t brass (or metal in general), has a cable
grip
> so I can just replace the pendants on my existing fittings, and has
> that extra ring thing that can be used to hang a lamp shade.
> Iâ??m trying to stay away from EBayâ??s â??HongKong
Specialsâ?? unless
> anyone has a tried and tested. :)
>
> Cheers again all.

Posted by: Nicholas J Humfrey <njh@xxxxxxx>