Wall warts and 5a lighting circuits

Afternoon all

Like a number of people on this list, I have some cbus controlled, low
level lighting circuits with 5a round pin sockets for table lamps etc. it
works well for mains voltage lights but we also have a light 'feature' that
comes with a 'wall wart' with conventional 13a pins.  Has anyone come
across a neat way to get around this? I could make up a 5a to 13a trailing
lead but it'd struggle to hide it so it wouldn't look that pretty. The
other option I have considered is to change the 5a socket for a 13a socket
but would that break any regs? The circuit is protected by a 2A mcb and the
wife would be under strict instructions not to use for other domestic
appliances. Would that be enough?

Thanks

Brian

Posted by: Brian Smith <brian@xxxxxxx>