Re: Logmein Free is being discontinued - Replacement ?

That's a bit f*cking short notice!!! :-(

Phil

Sent from Molto for iPad

From: Simon Pawson
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:30 am
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Logmein Free is being discontinued - Replacement ?

Hi Steve,
=A0
Sadly not. Not sure how this will format but: -
=A0
"
Soon LogMeIn Free will no longer be available.

Learn how to keep using LogMeIn for remote access. Read more >
To continue using remote access, you=92ll need to purchase an account
subsc=
ription of LogMeIn Pro. As a loyal user, you=92re entitled to discounted
in=
troductory pricing, with packages starting at $49/year for two computers.*
=
Your new account includes our signature remote access with premium
features=
like remote printing, file transfer and cloud data access, plus desktop an=
d mobile apps to improve your experience.
Please note: If you do not take action, the Free computers highlighted in
y=
our account will become inaccessible on 1/28/2014. Only 7 days left!"
=A0
I didn't realise that Teamviewer was free so I'll look at that. join.me is
=
from logmein so I'm sure that will be paid for.
=A0
There is a mention of join.me still being free so I'll look at that.
=A0
Another possibility a quick google gave was ChunkVNC that relies on you
run=
ning a "server" and routes via that.
=A0
Thanks,