From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Neil Ball
Sent: 28 May 2013 12:44
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [Off Topic] Audio

I'd suggest using 2-core flex rather than T&E, the stranded conductors
would
be much easier to deal with than solid copper. When I wired my house I used
Chord Company cable (designed for in-wall installation) and other than the
internal conductor insulation being purple and green it looks just like
1.5mm 2-core flex cable.

Neil B.