Re: [ukha_d] Sonos Sub Review – A Wireless Woofer Wonder

I've got three receivers and they worked great until squeezecenter
gave up
the ghost - some dodgy sqlite errors on old and new clean installs. The
protocol is open, and there's one or two reimplementations of it. Looking
forward to what the community can offer, as the Logitech offering was
falling behind even before they killed it.
On 14 Jan 2013 09:20, "Simon Haslam" <simon_haslam@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> It does look a nice unit but =A3600/=A3500 is pretty much top dollar
when=
you
> think it's probably twice the price of a reasonable hi-fi subwoofer
(e.g.
> Cambridge Audio). I'm sure it will "just work" though.
>
> For any Squeezebox users who haven't seen it yet (I only noticed over
> Christmas) Logitech, in their wisdom, have killed off the Squeezebox
rang=
> (well actually replaced it with one or two dumbed down products called
UE=
).
> I picked up an ex-display SB Touch missing its power supply for =A382
fro=