From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of T=
im
Sent: 18 May 2012 08:59
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Ipad 3

Hi,

visited the Apple store and tried my ipad with another charger and it
works=
fine, bought a cheap charger from Clas Ohlson (really cool shop, why did n=
obody tell me?) for =A38 and its working fine now - duff charger - I'll
pro=
bably return to Apple if I can be bothered.

Thanks

Tim.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Neil Ball" <neilball@...> wrote:

> The supplied iPad adapter (which as others have said is a more=20
> powerful 10W unit rather than the 5W version supplied with iPods
and=20
> phones) will charge iPad quite quickly and certainly charges the
unit=20
> while you are using it. If it says "not charging" when
connected to=20
> the charger then you either have a fault (either with the charger,
cable,=
or iPad) or simply the wrong charger.
> As other posts have said, you can use the iPhone/iPod adapter or
the=20
> USB cable on your PC and you will then get the "not
charging" warning.
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> Neil B.
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
but last=20
> night I got a low battery warning, so plugged it in and continued
to=20
> watch a movie and the thing ran out of gas whilst plugged into the=20
> charger - surely the charger should be able to keep it awake. Is
this=20
> a "feature" I have to live with or is there an issue with
the output of m=
y charger or Ipad charging circuits?