Ipad 3

Hi, I know there is a fair bit of Ipad experience here so I thought
I'd ask a question.  I bought an Ipad 3 (I know I said Never Never Never,
but there you go!) and on the whole I have been pretty pleased with it -
there are some "theological" matters that I have issue with, but
I sort of knew that when I made the choice.

I do have a problem with the charger - if I connect it the Ipad shows
"Not Charging" even though it is - albeit pretty slowly - but
last night I got a low battery warning, so plugged it in and continued to
watch a movie and the thing ran out of gas whilst plugged into the charger
- surely the charger should be able to keep it awake.  Is this a
"feature" I have to live with or is there an issue with the
output of my charger or Ipad charging circuits?

TIA

Tim.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums