From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tim
Sent: 15 May 2012 08:31
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Ipad 3

Hi, I know there is a fair bit of Ipad experience here so I thought I'd ask
a question.  I bought an Ipad 3 (I know I said Never Never Never, but there
you go!) and on the whole I have been pretty pleased with it - there are
some "theological" matters that I have issue with, but I sort of
knew that
when I made the choice.

I do have a problem with the charger - if I connect it the Ipad shows
"Not
Charging" even though it is - albeit pretty slowly - but last night I
got a
low battery warning, so plugged it in and continued to watch a movie and
the
thing ran out of gas whilst plugged into the charger - surely the charger
should be able to keep it awake.  Is this a "feature" I have to
live with or
is there an issue with the output of my charger or Ipad charging circuits?

TIA

Tim.