RE: o2/Openpeak Joggler

With all due respect to the Linitx guys I would not recommend the
10" ZT282
if you are serious about an Android tablet even if low cost.

This is the same unit that X10 are selling and the LCD is very poor quality
and even though I have upgrade to ICS on it, the machine has a very poor
battery life. You are lucky if you get around 2 to 3 hours of use out of it
before you have to charge it again. Compare this to my Galaxy Tab 10.1
which
gives around 8 hours of solid use.

I also have an issue with mine now after having used it and charged it
around 10 times where now it won't take a charge or power up.

I have no comment on the 7" version and this may be better.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has purchased the ZT282 to see if
they have had any issues or what they think of the display etc. Performance
wise it is quick enough to run all apps. It's just the LCD and battery life
that puts me off recommending it.

Dave.