RE: Light level monitoring - to add to Homevision/Comfort

Hi Paul G, yes no problem. The level is set by the pot on the external
PIR
as Paul has said in his recent mail. You set a virtual group to turn on and
the expiry timer to 18 hours say. The virtual group will turn off either
when the timer expires or when the light level goes above the level set on
the external PIR. I tested it after dark and using the torch app on my
iPhone I was turning the virtual group on and off as the torch was going
off
and on if you see what I mean.

Kevin, I can't see any way of getting the level through C-Bus like you can
with the internal devices.

My plan now is similar to what Paul W has said, I'll use a couple of the
external sensors to turn on virtual groups as the light level drops. I'll
use these groups to determine when the lights should go on in different
parts of the house. The reason for using two is that the house is quite
long
and runs east to west so as the sun is going down one end of the house
needs
lights before the other end does. I'm hoping to have some of this working
over the weekend.

I haven't looked in to Wiser much, is it worth getting?

Regards

Gary