From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Phil Harris
Sent: Sunday, 1 January 2012 1:02 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT: Help Required, don't know where else to look!!

With compressed air you can get a blast of air from several inches away
that
will displace most dust-bunnies (and you can use a very slim straw as an
extension for hard to reach places) ... whereas with a vacuum cleaner you
basically have to be touching the item (which could cause damage) to get
enough air movement to shift those wascaly wabbits...

Phil

[mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx