Re: OT: Help Required, don't know where else to look!!

  • Subject: Re: OT: Help Required, don't know where else to look!!
  • From: "domdevitto" <dom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 13:36:46 -0000

Hmmm, but if you put a plastic restrictor on the vaccum, you get quite
a ai=
rflow going, and if you tape that up, I'd reckon it's similar to a
compress=
ed air can.

Why *I* never recomment compressed air is because it can blow - very, very
=
hard, things into places you don't want.  Specifically, 50% of an
engineeri=
ng department (50 folks) spent the morning looking around for spare
keyboar=
ds and hammering keys because some bright spark thought the cleaners
should=
blast the keyboards clean :-(

IMO, you need to decide where the crap is going to go, and choose push vs
p=
ull, but IMO, pulling is less likely to suck crap somewhere bad, unlike
pus=
hing - though maybe that's related to the hugeness of the push you get
from=
compressed air.

my $0.02

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@...> wrote:

> With compressed air you can get a blast of air from several inches
away t=
hat